Entry Window: Now until Thursday, November 10th
Beer Dropoff Window: November 14th – 20th
Awards Ceremony: December 10th @ 1pm
Styles that Will Be Accepted
- Barley Wine
- Strong Ale
- Holiday Spice
- Entries will be divided into 4 brackets of similarly styled beers.
- Entries will be randomly placed within the applicable bracket.
- Judges will not know who the beers belong to in order to prevent any bias.
- Judges will vote based simply on which beer in each head to head matchup they believe is better. NO BJCP STANDARDS! Each matchup will be judged by 7 judges. 4 or more votes wins and that beer advances.
- Final four and overall winner will be announced at the awards ceremony.
- Prizes will be awarded for each bracket winner and for overall winner.
- SWGG employees are not eligible to participate.
- Judges are not eligible to participate.
- Professional Brewers are not eligible to participate.
- $15 first entry. (Max 2 entries per person)
- Must submit 4 -12oz bottles. (Multiple rounds of judging)
- Limited to 64 Entries! Sign up before the bracket is full!
- All entries must be submitted and fees paid at Southwest Grape and Grain
DIGIMASH ELECTRIC BREWING SYSTEM
and YOUR BEER BREWED AND PUT ON TAP AT HARMON LANE BREWING AT SOUTHWEST GRAPE AND GRAIN
A simple and affordable way to start all grain brewing today.
This retails at $289.99!
Includes 35L DigiBoil, false bottom, malt pipe with bottom screen, wire support, and malt pipe handle.
This model runs off 110V power and has dual heating elements (1000w and 500w) that can be controlled independently. Includes 304 stainless steel 1/2″ ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2″).
RUNNER UP PRIZE
FermZilla All Rounder Fermenter
This retails at $99.99!
The FermZilla 30L All Rounder is the perfect fermentation vessel that can be used for fermenting under pressure, carbonating, and dispensing. It’s far more capable than the FermZilla Flat bottom but it’s less complicated and less expensive than the FermZilla Conical fermenter. The key differences are that the All Rounder can be pressurized, unlike the Flat Bottom, but it does not have a dump valve like the FermZilla Conical. For fermenting under pressure or serving out of the All Rounder, we recommend using the Pressure Kit for 55L FermZilla and cutting the dip tube to the appropriate length. The pressure kit is available with either stainless or plastic ball lock caps.
FINAL FOUR FINALISTS
$20 Gift Card to Sobremesa
$15 Gift Card to Southwest Grape and Grain