ENTRY WINDOW CLOSES IN:
PURCHASE AN ENTRY
ENTRY WINDOW EXTENDED!!!
Entry Window: Now until May14th, 2023
Beer Dropoff Window: May 8th – 14th
Awards Ceremony: June 3rd @ 1pm
Styles that Will Be Accepted
- All IPAs
- West Coast
- New England/Hazy
Thanks to our friends at Cellar Science, each contestant will get a package of their new Cali yeast FREE with each entry.
- Entries will be divided into 4 brackets of similarly styled beers.
- Entries will be randomly placed within the applicable bracket.
- Judges will not know who the beers belong to in order to prevent any bias.
- Judges will vote based simply on which beer in each head to head matchup they believe is better. NO BJCP STANDARDS! Each matchup will be judged by 7 judges. 4 or more votes wins and that beer advances.
- Final four and overall winner will be announced at the awards ceremony.
- Prizes will be awarded for each bracket winner and for overall winner.
- SWGG employees are not eligible to participate.
- Judges are not eligible to participate.
- Professional Brewers are not eligible to participate.
- $15 per entry. (Max 3 entries per person)
- Must submit 4 -12oz bottles. (Multiple rounds of judging)
- Limited to 64 Entries! Sign up before the bracket is full!
- All entries must be registered and fees paid at swggbrew.com
- All entries must be dropped off at Southwest Grape and Grain.
Blichman Plate Chiller and YOUR BEER BREWED AND PUT ON TAP AT HARMON LANE BREWING AT SOUTHWEST GRAPE AND GRAIN
Comparable to commercial brewery chillers
This retails at $239!
- Chill 10 gallons down to 68°F in just 5 minutes using 58°F cooling water at 5 gallons per minute
- Saves money with the lowest water consumption on the market
- Stainless steel plates and fittings
- Includes heavy-gauge stainless steel mounting bracket
- Ultra compact (7.5″ W, 4″ D, 3″ H)
- Brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen-free furnace with no potential leaks
- Super-low restriction is ideal for gravity feed
- Easy to clean and sanitize plus small enough to boil
- Garden-hose thread connections on water side mean no extra adapters needed
- 1/2″ male NPT fittings on wort side connect with virtually any common hose connector
- Great for southern climates
- Compatible with our TopTier™ stand or Tower of Power™ LTE to make storage effortless.
RUNNER UP PRIZE
FermZilla All Rounder Fermenter
This retails at $99.99!
The FermZilla 30L All Rounder is the perfect fermentation vessel that can be used for fermenting under pressure, carbonating, and dispensing. It’s far more capable than the FermZilla Flat bottom but it’s less complicated and less expensive than the FermZilla Conical fermenter. The key differences are that the All Rounder can be pressurized, unlike the Flat Bottom, but it does not have a dump valve like the FermZilla Conical. For fermenting under pressure or serving out of the All Rounder, we recommend using the Pressure Kit for 55L FermZilla and cutting the dip tube to the appropriate length. The pressure kit is available with either stainless or plastic ball lock caps.
FINAL FOUR FINALISTS
$20 Gift Card to Palmers Brewery & Cider
$15 Gift Card to Southwest Grape and Grain