BrewZilla All Grain Brewing System With Pump – 35L/9.25G (110V) –
The BrewZilla is an all-in-one electric brewing system that has built-in elements for heating and boiling, programmable mash schedule and delayed startt, a built-in pump for recirculation, an onboard water resistant control panel for setting and monitoring temperatures, a removable grain basket, and a built-in spigot for transferring. It is extremely portable and uses 110V power so it can be used nearly anywhere.
The V3.1.1 unit features an upgraded main circuit board that changes how the automatic step mashing functions. Now when moving from step to step, the timer for each step will not begin counting down until the programmed temperature is reached. This means more accurate mash schedules than ever before! The new board also introduces boil addition timers so you’ll never miss the mark for hop additions.
- Gen 3.1.1
- Stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity with a finished beer output of 5-6 gallons
- Digital temperature controller
- Automatic step mashing with 6 programmable stages
- 110V power and plug
- Dual heating elements for total control (1000 watts and 500 watts)
- Stainless steel 1/2 in ball valve for draining (don’t have to use the pump)
- Immersion wort chiller included
- Stainless steel malt pipe/basket
- Stamped volume markers
- Glass lid
- Magnetic drive pump for recirculation
- Recirculation arm
- Temperature reads in °F or °C (press and hold temp button for several seconds to adjust)
- 32.75 in H (with recirculation arm) x 12.5 in D
- Recommended max. grain bill – 18 lbs
- Recommended min. grain bill – 8 lbs
There are no reviews yet.