The new and improved FermZilla in 55L brought to you by the critical key minds and engineers behind the original Fermentasaurus Gen 1. Although the original Fermentasaurus was revolutionary at the time of its conception, there are always areas to improve upon. This is partly due to the strong community of Fermentasaurus users who have helped push for an improved conical unitank.
- FermZilla 55L Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve
- Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand
- Top Lid with PRV (35 psi)
- 1000 ml Collection Container & Lid
- 3-Piece Airlock
- Graduation Sticker
- Adhesive Thermometer
- Strap Wrench
- Spare Seals
- 55 L (13.2 gal) Total Volume
- Pressure Rated to 2.4 Bar (34.8 psi)
- Height in Stand – 40.1″
- Height w/ Airlock – 43.5″
- Tank Diameter – 13.9″
- Diameter in Stand – 15.7″
- Lid & Collection Container Ports – 28 mm PCO 1881 threads
- Temperature Rating:
- When not under pressure, do not expose to liquids above 131°F
- When under pressure, do not expose to any temperatures above 95°F*
*Please note that the temperature rating for the FermZilla tank is lower when using it under pressure. When not under pressure, it is perfectly safe to transfer wort into the tank below 131°F or to use hot liquids below this temp for cleaning. When under pressure, make sure to keep your fermentation temperature below 95°F and keep the fermenter in an environment that is below 95°F ambient. This is especially important when fermenting with kveik yeast. These strains are known to ferment hot if no temperature control is being used. Exceeding the temperature rating may compromise the tank, leading to a shorter life span or sudden failure to maintain pressure. Even with proper use, we recommend replacing the tank every two years.
There are no reviews yet.