The KOMOS® Kegerator 1 Tap with Intertap Faucet offers a stunning set of features that clearly separate this unit as the most modern kegerator on the market. With more interior space than other models, the KOMOS Kegerator is designed to fit up to four 5-gallon Slimline Torpedo kegs or Pepsi-style Ball Lock Corny kegs. Whether you choose the single, double, triple, or quad tap configuration, you’ll receive tried-and-true Intertap stainless steel forward-sealing faucets. Stainless faucets are a huge upgrade over the chrome-plated brass faucets commonly included with other kegerators, and you’ll quickly recognize the quality of a forward-sealing beer faucet compared to the standard taps seen at your local tavern or in-law’s mancave. Rather than a chrome plated tower, the Intertap faucets are mounted to a stainless steel tower that remains cool before, during, and after each pour thanks to a tower fan diverter that recirculates cold air within the kegerator and blows it up into the tower to keep your beer lines cold and reduce foaming. From keg to faucet, your beer will pass through EVABarrier draft lines, a premium double-walled tubing designed to protect against beer oxidation. And with Duotight push-to-connect fittings, you’ll have your lines connected in a snap with no need to force the tubing over barb fittings or fiddle with hose clamps. Other features you’ll love about the KOMOS Kegerator include its highly-efficient cooling capacity so you’ll be serving ice cold beer even in the warmest temperatures, extra wide temperature range from 26–82°F, dual gas inlets at the back, stainless steel internal floor, rolling casters, and the included KOMOS Dual Gauge CO2 regulator.
This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 26 – 82°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed.
All kegerators come with Intertap faucets to mount on the stainless tower. Intertap is one of the most tried and true forward sealing on the market and have been used for home and professional draft systems for years. Very similar in performance to the NukaTap faucet, but Intertap features all stainless steel internal parts, whereas NukaTap’s internal shuttle is made from TPV. Kegerator configurations with NukaTap faucets are also available. All faucet spout attachments and accessories are cross compatible between Intertap and NukaTap.
Our kegerators come standard with Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Duotight push-in fittings offer quick connection, a reliable seal, and versatility. Setting up and connecting draft line has never been easier — no more hose clamps or heating water to soften tubing. Each kegerator comes with Duotight fittings for the tower shanks, regulator, and for splitting gas lines (double & triple tap only). EVABarrier double walled tubing offers superior protection against oxidation, CO2 loss, and microbial growth. It’s also PVC-free and BPA-free.
The KOMOS kegerator boasts a list of other unique features for a kegerator in this price range, such as the tower fan, included KOMOS CO2 regulator, stainless floor, rolling casters, and countertop drip tray.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Intertap Stainless Steel Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 – 82° F temp range.
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Efficient and powerful compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- 4 Tap model includes uncut rolls of bev & gas line
- We recommend cutting bev lines to 1.7-2m lengths (5.5-6.5 ft.)
- Gas lines can be cut to whatever length best suits your needs
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (2, 3, 4 tap only)
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny