Safcider AC-4 Cider Yeast – The best cider yeast for an intensely fresh aromatic profile (apple, floral) with a crisp mouthfeel enhancing cider structure.
- Excellent settlement strength even with its sensitive to killer phenotype
- Fast kinetic
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C (50-86°F)
- Low nitrogen requirements: Ratio YAN**(mg/L)/Sugar(g/L) > 0.7 – 0.8
- Very good assimilation of fructose
- Maximum initial SO2 level recommended: 75mg/L
- Very low malic acid consumption (less than 0.4 g/L)
- Medium 2-phenylethanol and isoamyl acetate producer. High production of ethyl (fruity) esters
There are no reviews yet.